Delightful Anatolian handwoven vintage cotton apron embellished with wool embroideries / 20’’x 33,4
Anatolian apron with indigo and ecru stripes at the top and thin multicolor stripes to the bottomin red. Decorated with geometric designs and pompoms.
Folk home décor used as an hanging, as a little curtain or original gift
From : Turkey, Anatolian region
Date : 1950
Techniques : hand weave, hand embroidery, hand stitches
Dimensions : 20’’x33,47 / 51 x 85 cm
Condition : excellent
ID : 15J016
FREE SHIPPING to France and Everywhere Else by French Post Colissimo or Fedex
NOTICE : when purchasing, be nice to leave your telephone number in order to make the shipping and delivery done fast
Thank you to read shipping details in Shop Policies section
Shipping from France
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Informations I collect :
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
The legal bases I rely on to collect, use and share your personal information :
- when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support
- when you have provided, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list
- to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law and
- for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as :
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
The third parties with whom I share your personal information are very limited reasons and circumstances :
- I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (FEDEX and French Post). I will share your personal information with them, but only to the extent necessary to perform the shipping.
- If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
1) respond to legal process or to government requests
2) enforce my agreements, terms and policies
3) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues
4) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU :
I transfer your personnal information outside the EU only to FEDEX to ship your order
Your rights :
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases (described below) :
- Access - You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete - You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object - You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain - If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me :
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jade Breval, am the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by mail me at :