Beautiful Vintage Uzbek Suzani Flowered and Colorful Traditional Designs Tribal Hand Needle Work / 65,74’’x 96,45’’
Silk and cotton Central Asia hand embroideries on a black ground cotton, cheerful and dynamic oriental decorative textile richly decorated with stylized circle motifs, leaves and flowers in red, pink, blue, orange. Original with its two different patterns in the middle and around borders and cotton needle lace
At the late nineteenth century using silk embroidery technique to decorate was common in Central Asia. Silk hand embroidered textiles were used in daily life as hanging, bedding, coverlet and dowry pieces.
From : Central Asia, Uzbekistan
Creator : unknown women artisans
Date : 1970
Style : oriental
Materials : cotton ground (three sections on the lenght), cotton borders, cotton threads, silk threads, cotton needle lace around the borders, vegetable and synthetic dyes
Techniques : hand embroideries, Basma stitch (also called Bukhara couching), chain stitch,
Three panels machine stitched together
Condition : fair condition, the item have a very good looking with minor faults following due to its age as an and authentic vintage piece
Picture 7 : cotton ground worn
Picture 8 : a little hole
Picture 9 : a stain which does not go away on the border
Some very little holes and few patterns with small bleeded color out
Dry cleaned, ready to use
Dimensions : 65,74’’x 96,45’’ – 167 x 245 cm
ID : 11iS018
FREE SHIPPING to France and Everywhere Else
By French Post Colissimo
When purchasing, be nice to leave your telephone number in order to make the shipping and delivery done fast
Thank you to read shipping details in Shop Policies section
Shipping from France
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Informations I collect :
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
The legal bases I rely on to collect, use and share your personal information :
- when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support
- when you have provided, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list
- to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law and
- for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as :
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
The third parties with whom I share your personal information are very limited reasons and circumstances :
- I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (FEDEX and French Post). I will share your personal information with them, but only to the extent necessary to perform the shipping.
- If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
1) respond to legal process or to government requests
2) enforce my agreements, terms and policies
3) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues
4) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU :
I transfer your personnal information outside the EU only to FEDEX to ship your order
Your rights :
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases (described below) :
- Access - You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete - You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object - You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain - If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me :
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jade Breval, am the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by mail me at :